CRUDE OIL TRADING, MARKETING AND SALES
Gabrich Global is an OFF-OPEC Provisional Lifting Right (PLR) holder with The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (“NNPC”), who vested us with Authority To Sell (ATS).
Our obligations are not limited to sales, but to ensure and arrange all sorts of Sales and Purchase contract (SPA) on an OFF-OPEC sales basis with self-sacrifice of simplicity and the peace of mind for its confirmed delivery.
Gabrich Global is one of legitimate crude supplier in Nigeria secondary market sales (OFF-OPEC), striving to be one of the largest crude oil traders in the world, to be supplying the Nigeria Bonny Light Crude Oil (NBLCO) to Africa, Europe, Middle East, Americas and Asia from the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) . We off-takes crude oil of all quantities from the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) as the producer and manage its trading, financing and supply to counterparties and clients. Our physical availability continues to expand and diversify, and Gabrich Global consistently trades a minimum of one million barrels and has access to more than 10 million barrels of strategically allocated to us in our capacity.
We further have accredited crude oil marketing specialists, facilitators, representatives, and mandates around the globe. They are trained by us with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the marketing, maintain long-term relationships with key market participants—traders, refineries, logistics companies and storage experts—and are actively involved in developing projects related to existing and new crude oil flows.
Gabrich Global accomplishes crude oil trading business activities by;
- Being responsible for leading and overseeing the global crude oil trading and marketing activity
- Liaison with the producer, super major refiners, shippers, and the financial community
- Negotiating agreements with Governments at highest level, Institutional Bodies, Local Authorities
- Presenting the company in meetings, Conferences, and any networking programs
- Developing Procedures, DOA, IMFPA, SPA ETC
- Conversant with ALL Banking Instruments.
- Source and Identify Crude Oil Sales and Purchase opportunities and seek out to solicit prospective customers in order to acquire crude oil in targeted annual bases.
- Knowledge of certain laws in global oil trading (proper procedures and processes in Oil Trading)
- Negotiate and conclude contract terms and logistics arrangements with customer
- Tracking of shipment /Cargos online and with shipping line
- Follow up of payment with Banks and Customer
Oil Trading/ Marketing Skills
- Excellent understanding of the Global Crude Oil and / or feedstock (LPG/AGO/PMS) industry
- Broad experience of the physical Crude, LNG/LPG, AGO/PMS trading and shipping
- Knowledge of Asians & Europe markets desired (China, Europe, India, Middle East)
- Self-starter and with the ability to work in a team oriented, time-critical structure on a commercial trading floor
- Evaluate and conduct background checks (Due Diligence) on potential new customers.
- Interact with Crude Oil terminals on customer allocations, loading date ranges, vessel nominations and cargo quality and quantity to ensure smooth running of Crude Oil loadings.
- Liaise with relevant parties to settle demurrage claims, smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaising with transport, shipping and insurance companies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRUDE OIL PURCHASE
Prospective buyers who wishes to buy Nigerian crude oil through us, must demonstrate commitment to the oil industry through provision of adequate resources of financial capacity and technical know-how of the crude oil business.
Who May contact us for Crude Oil sales and purchase
- Local /International Refineries (A bonafide end user who owns a refinery and sales outlet)
- Reputable Oil & Gas Traders (An established large volume trader with proof of global network, operations and volumes of crude oil handled in the last three years).
All buyers are required to present by authenticated swift a performance bond as payment guarantee in form of MT760 Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)/ Bank Guarantee (BG) covering the total cos of the cargo applying to purchase, through a first class bank in accordance to the regular crude oil contract provisions.
Buyers must provide their company profile, Client Information Sheet (CIS) and passport data copy of the signatory that will sign the contract/sales and purchase agreement (SPA).