COMPUTER OPERATOR / CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER JOB OPPORTUNITY
GABRICH Group is looking for a dedicated and talented Male Computer Operator/ Graphic Designer with great design skills to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with the Director/ Operations Administrator to produce great designs.
} Work and develop promotional content, communication content, stationary, and gift packaging, Market research and data entry.
} Have the ability to work in Windows.
Excellent and Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other Graphic related software;
} Generating graphical content for social media;
} Developing concepts, graphics layouts, and branding;
} Research current design, graphics trends and modern print and web technology;
} Always ready to learn and understand the importance of each task.
} Ability to create Logo, Brand Identity including Brochure Design, Flyer Design, Poster Design, Paper Advert Design, Billboard Design, Corporate Profile, Greeting card, letterhead etc.
} Strong written and verbal communication skills
} The successful candidate will be trained on the use of Vehicle Tracker Software and will be monitoring vehicles via computer and mobile phone after training.
* Minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience and a strong portfolio.
* Solid understanding of design principles and practices
* Must be good in graphics designs
* Must be good in computers practically; Computer typing and printing, browsing. Microsoft Word, Internet etc.
* Age 20 to 35 years
* Must be male
* Professional certification on graphic designing is preferred
To apply, Please send your CV to: email@example.com